Wednesday 7 February 2018

Squaduary 2018: Week 1- White Scars assembled and undercoated

Today I have a hobby update on my Squaduary progress in the first week. 

I had pledged to get several units of my White Scars painted up, needed for a tournament at the end of the month. The units I want to complete are a squad of Vanguard Veterans, Assault Marines and a Scout squad. 

The models have been built and undercoated. I also managed to get the base layers of the armour and their highlights completed at the weekend.










Next week, I will start working on the block colours and details on the squads. 

10 comments:

  1. Well done Michael, keep that motivation going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress Michael! Putting my efforts of preparation only to shame ;) Progress is good progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you'll get there Siph! It just so happens I have a tournament deadline to try and get them painted that coincided well with Squaduary.

      Delete
  3. The idea of painting white terrifies me! serious waking up at night in cold sweat! The models look fantastic and I look forward to seeing the results of a good paint job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. Yeah, white and yellow are the two worst colours to try and do an army in.

      Delete
  4. Nice one Mike 😊 A tourney deadline always helps to focus the mind when painting I find

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, nothing like knowing you have to get something finished.

      Delete
  5. Glad the event helps folk get the motivation flowing. Impressive volume of work there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing this project unfold. As others have said, good luck... I hate painting white! XD

    ReplyDelete