Wednesday 25 January 2017

Hobby Update 25/01/17- Kill Team Cassius

Today, I have pictures of my completed Kill Team from the Deathwatch Overkill box. Previously, I had completed the Terminator, Chaplain, Librarian, Frag Cannon and one of the Vanguard Veterans. I was able to complete the rest of the Deathwatch models from the box to get my full Kill Team completed.



These models can be sprinkled around other Deathwatch squads to add a bit of character to the army. Here are some WIP shots of the Kill Team.

Vael Donatus









Drenn Redblade






Ennox Sorrlock






Zameon Gydrael








Antor Delassio










Here is the entire Kill Team together (with the previously painted models).








With this squad complete, my army is nearing completion. Just a handful of models left to do and I can call the Deathwatch army done (at least until I buy more stuff for them!). 

4 comments: