Sunday 29 January 2017

Hobby Sunday 29/01/17- Deathwatch Drop Pod

This week on Hobby Sunday, I have pictured of my second completed Drop Pod for the Deathwatch army. 

For the first Drop Pod, I painted this when it was assembled. This time round, I decided to paint the model partially assembled first, and then complete assembly when it was painted. This made things much easier this time around, particularly with the edge highlights. 
















So with the Pod completed, I have finished all sections of my army that were required for Birthday Bash 2.0. I am still playtesting the army, so elements of it may change, but I don't have any more models that requiring painting at the moment. 

2 comments:

  1. Only way to do them imho. I did four at once, that was too much though!

    ReplyDelete