Sunday 19 June 2016

Hobby Sunday 19/06/16- White Scars Scouts with Boltguns and Assault Marines

This week's hobby progress has been completing my second unit of Scouts required for the upcoming Caledonian Revolution tournament. These were painted in a similar fashion to my previous sniper scouts from last week.








With the scouts out of the way, my to do list for Caledonian Revolution now looks like:
  • 3 Scout Bikers
  • Landspeeder Storm
  • Landspeeder
  • Transfers and unit numbering
I will keep working on getting them finished as I playtest my army and see if changes need to be made.

I also managed to finished off some of my assault marines that have been sitting almost completed for a while now. They were mostly done, just need the metal parts painted and a few final details and highlights. I did the bases too in my new style for the army. All they need are the transfers applied and they are finished. I may even use them in a game soon.











I'm on a bit of a roll with the White Scars at the moment. I am hoping I can keep my hobby mojo going after I finish the units for Caledonian Revolution and get all my White Scars units painted.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers. I'm fairly rattling through the White Scars at the moment. Might even keep going when the tournament army is finished!

      Delete
  2. Prolific! I don't think I've managed any painting in the last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A deadline such as a tournament really helps me to focus on getting stuff finished. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably keep putting these off for ages.

      Delete