Sunday 27 August 2017

Hobby Sunday 27/08/17- Genestealer Cult Acolytes

I actually managed to get some hobby work done this week, in between writing up Space Marine Codex reviews and battle reports. If I actually had a life, I doubt I could get half the content on the blog that I do! 

This week, I managed to complete my second unit for the Genestealer Cult (only 20 more to go!), a unit of 6 Genestealer Acolyte Hybrids from the Deathwatch Overkill box. I started these models a while back, but finally got them finished this week. 

Here are some work in progress shots and the completed models. 




































Fortunately for me, I have already started some work on the next 6 Acolytes and hope to keep my hobby mojo going to try and get through a bit more of the grey pile. 

2 comments: