Friday 30 June 2017

Hobby Update 27/06/17- Deathwatch Watch Master

Today's hobby update showcases my completed Deathwatch Watch Master. 

This was one of the first models that I purchased for the Deathwatch army, but it has taken me a while to finish put some paint on him and get him completed. For painting him up, I used a similar colour scheme to my Watch Captain Artemis model, taking a bit of time on him as he is a centrepiece for any Deathwatch force. 























With the Watch Captain done, that completes all my current models that I have for my Deathwatch army. I will do a post with photos of the whole army at some point in the near future. 

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant model Michael, love the face. And the cloak looks great, do you plan on picking out the hem detail in a different colour? Fine as is tho! Look forward to the army shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Siph! I was quite happy with the face, as it is normally a region where I really struggle.
      I will probably go back and fix the hem details, I just wanted to get him finished for the tournament at the weekend.

      Delete
  2. He looks great dude, its a lovely mini and you have really done him justice :) Good luck at the tournament and thanks for all the bat reps and content you put up, all your hard work is much appreciated !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for the kind words Carl! Glad people are enjoying the content.

      Delete
  3. I can't tell from the picture, what chapter is he from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nogle, he doesn't have any Chapter markings on the model, the shoulder pads on the model are just ornate Deathwatch ones. I kind of assumed that when you become a Watch Master, your Chapter is the Deathwatch, so you won't have any markings from your previous life in another Chapter.

      Delete
  4. Sweet! Great take on a great model, Mike. best of luck with the tournament. Your whole force is an inspiration. I will keep returning to the pictures of the force in that last bat rep to inspire me to keep progress son my own Deathwatch force. They look grand on the table top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great! I need to get me one of those. I didn't bother during 7th, but now that the gun doesn't keep him from Charging, it becomes a much more viable option.

    ReplyDelete