Wednesday 31 August 2016

A Multitude of Milestones!

I thought I would condense all of these into one single post as the blogging milestones have all been coming together recently. 

This post is my 300th on the blog! I can't believe how much I have been able to write in just 16 months. 
In addition to that, last week the blog hit over 200,000 views! That is crazy to me, considering it took about a year to get the first 100,000. Not only that, but I recently got over 100 followers and over 2000 comments on the blog. 

I'm really pleased with the direction that St Andrews Wargaming has been going in and hope it will continue for some time. 
Of course, this wouldn't mean anything without everyone out there who takes the time to read and comment on my work here. I'm always looking to improve the blog, so if you have any suggestions as to this or anything you would like to see on the blog, comment below. 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Well deserved! Your blog is so good I check by every day!

    Batreps are my favourite as you may have noticed, especially featuring your White Scars. Something you could add could be something along the lines of Faeits 'Whats on your table' - people are always willing to share their prized models, and it also aways nice to see cool models / paintjobs. I'd also give you a section that's maybe not as work-intensive like say, a bat rep.

    Something else that'd be cool would be seeing you on Winters or Tabletop Tactics youtube channel, no idea why I got the idea but maybe after your move you live close enough to do something like that? They're my fav channels!

    Oh and maybe you could have a guest article once a month or something, maybe get Innes to write some filthy lists and explain how they work or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Chris.

      Thanks for the suggestions, some really nice ideas there. I know that Rob has featured on Winters before, will need to put some feelers out and see about getting a game.

      Getting some Guest Writers is something I have been thinking about for a while. I have plenty of content on my own already, but always nice to hear some additional voices on the blog. If anyone is interested, drop me an email and I'm sure we can sort something out.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Mike! 300 posts, wow that is an accomplishment over such a relatively short time! All those views and follows are well deserved. Looking forward to the next 300 posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you have flown past us and we have been going since 2010. Your output is outstanding, all I can say is you must have big memory banks will all those battle reports or discipline to take lots of notes. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Doc! In the past year and a half, I have become well versed in the art of the quick note take during a game. My pen frequently bursts into flames.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the milestones! Only just come across the post as for some reason I can't scroll down on my bloggers home page on my phone and so only ever see the latest 4 or 5 blog posts.

    ReplyDelete