Saturday 9 May 2015

White Scars WIP- Scouts and Chapter Master

Over the last week I got the painting on the scouts finished. I'm happy with the finish on these, when I have previously painted scouts they tended to come out very messy.



 
The landspeeder storm is still a work in progress. I have to get the crew painted and put the finishing touches on the speeder.
 
I was also able to assemble the Chapter Master. Nothing too advanced with this model, I mixed the parts of the Space Marine Commander and biker, along with a spare Dark Angels Storm shield.



 
The to do list now looks like:
1. Khan on bike
2. Chapter master on bike (still to be assembled)
3. Unit of 5 scouts
4. Landspeeder Storm
5. Unit of 5 bikers
6. Attack Bikes
7. Unit of 10 Sternguard Veterans

Just the landspeeder storm to finish and the Chapter Master, plenty of time to get them both done.

No comments:

Post a Comment